Friday 14 May 2010

Acting awful tough lately Smoking a lot of cigarettes lately

Hello. TOMORROW IS FLORENCE. EEEEEEE!!! STILL not decided what to wear... need to decide.

Back in the room. So today was our apprentice day. Bring on the business wear. Yes, I admit it I did get too competitive and take my role as project manager too seriously and I did get far too into it. So here is our travel company Venture Travel...
Don't we look smart. So onto the outfitttt. Let me just be smug for a moment here. Who one best business outfit? Oh yes me! SO onto the winning outfit...

Shirt- Zara £??, Skirt- H&M £10ish, Blazer- Zara- £70
And this is Neville the pig. I won him for being best dressed, aint he sweet?

1 Whispered words:

Le Jardin said...

cool outfit,

visit, leave your mark, follow?
http://kagglejardin.blogspot.com