Tuesday 11 May 2010

And I said hey, girl with one eye.

I want to blog. I have nothing to blog about.
I have no money so I can't buy anything. I'm having withdrawal symptoms I feel.
It's still cold.
I want to take pictures but I have no one to be in them and nowhere to take them.
Education is becoming a drag.

On the plus side I'm going to see Florence + the machine on Saturday at the apollo. Cannot wait. So here is a post Florence, I am in love with her style.
I love the nautical jacket so much!
Lace is one of my favourite things EVER at the moment.


So I hope to blog soon, probably won't be until after the concert on Saturday (eeeee). NO wait it might be Friday evening after our 'dragons den' day with the business department0 , its non uniform what can I say, I can't wait. So till then x



(I own none of these images)


1 Whispered words:

AtlantaCobb said...

i well love florence (: