Sunday 30 May 2010

And I will find him sitting on my doorstep, waiting for the surprise

Right now I'm sat on my floor with a bottle of purple nail varnish half spilt on my floor and trying to think of ways to earn money for my shopping obsession with Lucy.

Yesterday I went up to London had a look around the topshop in oxford street with the beautiful fern. Words cannot describe how much I love that place. I want to own everything thing in there, but if I had to pick one it would be the most beautiful floral vintage scarf, which yes, I do need to own. Then we went off to Islington for a singing audition for a new sky programme, random I know, it's not that I really want to be a singer but I thought you know what why not. I didn't get a picture of my outfit yesterday, mainly because I had to get up at six to get the train. I know, horrific. So here's today's outfit








skirt- tk maxx £10, satchel- carboot £3.50

0 Whispered words: