Saturday 22 May 2010

Sometimes I don't want to follow the crowd, with the social unrest

Thank the lord the sun is back at last. It's the younger brothers birthday tomorrow, this means that there is now 5ish 10 year old brats downstairs. Fun times.

Today I spent the day at my Grandmother and Grandfathers, (don't tell me how awesome I am) the rest of the family went to that wonderous land made out of multicoloured plastic known as Legoland with some of the brats. So we went over to Arundel and into a lovely vintagey store shoved full of old tea cups and jewellery and upstairs were the most beautiful vintage cameras. I want one now. I spent the rest of the day lounging in the sun and taking random pictures.
Dress- Topshop, £35.

Hope you all have a good rest of the weekend. I'll try to blog soon, depends if anything happens to me or not x

0 Whispered words: