Sunday 4 July 2010

Starts so soft and sweet and turns them to hunters

Today I went to Brighton with my mother and good friend Chloe, I made my first visit to Beyond Retro, I spent a long time looking around but purchased a burgundy jumper for £12 and large nautical scarf for £3, I'll show you photos of them soon but I'm quite tired. I also went to topshop and got quite over excited by their sale because my hometowns is rubbish. I purchased a dress I have been looking at on the website for a while which was reduced from £45 to £10 and also a sheery silky shirt that admittedly is from the maternity section but I did want it baggy, this was £20 from £40.

What I wore today
Skirt-homemade, Cardi-hollister, Bag-stradivarious



When we were walking through the lanes we came across this group of men, the only way I can describe what they were playing was a 'countryfied' version of Just Dance by Lady Gaga. They were very entertaining to watch.


Thank you for all the lovely comments on my recent posts, I do get very excited when I get comments.

2 Whispered words:

Orphin Lasz said...

Such an interesting blog!
You've got a great, feminine fashion sense... and I bet those musicians must've been quite an interesting scene! O u O

~ Orphin's Domains ~

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary said...

i so want to go back to brighton this summer, it sounds like you had a lovely time! i adore your outfit, your homemade skirt is just so pretty!

xxx