Saturday 6 November 2010

I'm burning all my bridges

Hello everyone! I feel my posts are getting fewer and further between something I'm trying to change but, and here comes the excuse, I've been so busy recently. I had a four hour English exam on Friday, I've had to hand my photography book in for assessment (didn't do as well as I thought I did, slap in the face) and then on Tuesday I have the dreaded maths gcse and then following it on the Thursday I have three more gcse's. Excuses over.

As I mentioned in my last post I went to London with my family, unfortunately we didn't get to brick lane but we did go to topshop and urban outfitters! I bought the trousers featured below from topshop. These are my first pair of trousers in aggeeesss so that's quite exciting hah. I also purchased a lace top with a peter pan collar, two beautiful things to make something amazing in my opinion ha.


Oh a different view of my bedroom for you, how exciting hahah
Trousers-topshop, shirt-topshop, camera- mothers old film canon which is now working,yay!

Below is just some random pictures from bonfire night, not much really goes on for bonfire night where I live, well not much goes on in general ha.

(meet my little brother!)

Oh and before I go exciting stuff, now I PROMISE to blog more because I really love doing it, I love working on my blog and get so over excited when I get a new follower but moving on! The 15th I'm off to see Marina and the diamonds in Brighton, ahhh excited, need to find something to wear, yes it does take me that long to decide! AND then I wont be blogging from the 18th to the 21st because I'm off to Paris with the school, so I'll be absent but when I get back expect quite a few posts on it!


5 Whispered words:

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary said...

the trousers suit you so well, the colour is so lovely. i adore your sparkler picture! xxx

Abi said...

Nothing like a mini shopping spree to turn a drab week around. Reads and looks like you found some great buys. Those trousers suit you very nicely. I like the colour and gators at the top.

Paris and Marina & the diamonds? Exciting times lie ahead methinks! Enjoy!

daniela kate morosini said...

glad you liked london! those trousers are the exact same ones as mine!! xx

nikki said...

loving your trousers and specs!

x
Dottie

http://lovedottie.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Aw, good luck with your exams! Such a cute outfit, love the glasses :)