Saturday 29 January 2011

Strangeness and Charm

As mentioned below it was my birthday last week, I was lucky enough to get some wonderful presents from family and friends. I went shopping in Brighton with some of my good friends and coincidently there happened to be a vintage fair in the Brighton Dome which was really good. Then we obviously went round the usual haunts of Beyond Retro etc. I managed to get some really awesome things which I love, so successful shopping wise, but I also had a really great day with my friend's which was nice. OH and guess who was there, only my favourite people from that post. I didn't manage to get an outfit post, so I'll share some pictures from the day. Sorry this is pretty picture heavy, but the fish eye lens is pretty cool.




And finally
ha

0 Whispered words: