Monday 10 January 2011

That their true hue is probably green

This is what I wore today for a lovely day out with the gang to the nearest large shopping centre. Obviously the highlight of the day was eating lunch in Ikea well, minus my friend dropping her chips on the floor and smashing the plate, but somehow she got two free plates of chips out of that? I only bought a cape today from Primark which was in the sale in Primark and some glass jars from Ikea to decorate my room, obviously.

Anyway, this is what I wore. I'm actually surprised I don't think this dress has actually had a post since I bought it way back in the summer at vintage festival, this is one of the few things I've actually had the courage to alter ha. I don't really think these pictures have done it justice, but it really is quite lovely. Don't get me started on the hat, I love this hat. A lot.

Dress- vintage, Hat- River Island


5 Whispered words:

jazmine rocks @ jazzabelle's diary said...

ohh, i can't wait to see the cape you bought! love the hat on you, it suits you so well! hope you are okay. xx

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

So cute. x hivennn. p.s enter my giveaway?

Rosalind said...

I agree with Jazmine - can't wait to see the cape! And I bought so many vintage dresses at a music festival (the Big Chill) over the summer - your one here looks like a treasure.. I love the colour.
Thanks for your comment too. I own several old film cameras,but just need to find film for one of them. And I love looking for things like that at carboot sales!

http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

Antonia Serio said...

Nice :)
COme into my blog if you want :)
Kisses

http://haiundisperatobisognodichanel.blogspot.com/

Stephanie said...

really nice outfit, great find xx