Friday 29 April 2011

Wedding Day

So the day of the royal wedding, there was really no escaping it haha. I'm not going to lie I loved it, and how amazing was THE dress?! Seeing as I adore anything lacey or with a hint of 50s inspiration you can tell I was very jealous!

The scenes that were on the tele today were so moving, just to see that even in this day and age (whatever that's meant to mean ha) all the people that have come together to celebrate the love of two people they've never met, oh good times. I'm sure there will be far more eloquent descriptions of the sense of national 'coming-togetherness' I'm trying to express ha.

I was dressed patrioticly (is that even a word?) today, by accident though

Dress- Zara, Hat-Maternal Grandmothers

1 Whispered words:

Tegan said...

your dress is so cute - lovely shape! :D xo