Sunday 17 July 2011

Top-H&M, Shorts-Vintage
Yes, I felt the need for the, what now seems to be obligatory, flower headband. Deal.
I went to a festival on Saturday with some pals, Razorlight were headlining and they were preeetty awesome. Obviously not as awesome as my dancing, note the heavy sarcasm. I dance like a Dad, a Dad at a wedding that's had a few drinks and hasn't danced for a long, long time. It really is that bad. But I'm sure everyone loves it.
It rained, hence the wellies, this upset me as I thought it washed away my face paint. I forgot how much I love face paint. Come on, you have to love painting, ON YOUR FACE. I'm too cool. I'm aware.
Apprentice final, Tom all the way.
Anything else to cover, nope. Don't think so.

3 Whispered words:

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

That wreath is SO pretty! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Busra said...

Love the shorts !so cute ! xxx

Busra said...

Love the shorts !so cute ! xxx