Sunday 13 May 2012


Dress- vintage  Shoes-uo
French revision consists of sitting painting my nails singing along to French music, give Chante France a listen, whilst sitting in my new favourite 50s dress in the sun. Which I have now ripped after an over enthusiastic leap onto the sofa. Don't be fooled by how pretty these shoes are either, they have left gaping holes in the back of my feet. Delightful. 
Exams start tomorrow, I am deeply in denial. Is it possible to master the French language before 1.30 tomorrow? 
Don't see why not. 

4 Whispered words:

katielaura said...

your fashion is amazing! definitely following, love your vintage style!

Katie x x
autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk

Satin and Souffles said...

Love your style! Those shoes! xx

{Satin&Souffles}

Nicola said...

Your blog is a new love of mine, but I added it to my blogroll instantly. The way you write/dress appeals to me endlessly, haha! Love the 'ruby slippers' x

Unknown said...

What am amazing outfit. I love your style, it's so unique and lovely. And I see you can master your French revision :P . The language... that's a different thing, haha :D . By the way, I’ve just discovered your blog and I really like it. Would you like to follow each other via GFC? Please, let me know!

Sara from A Modern-Day Lady