Wednesday 26 December 2012


Why heloooo there,
long time no blog. 

I hope that those who are reading this, the loyal ones, not those flaky ditch you when you've not blogged in two months type, had a lovely Christmas. I certainly did watching my pissed grandmother critique my photography folder. She is likes presentation almost as much as a masterchef judge. 

As I am uncertain what to write I'll give you a summary of my current thoughts and feelings
1) The Hobbit - three hours of excruciating beard envy, followed by three seconds of utter amazement at Benedict Cumberbatch's ability to really master every facet of the role of 'the dragon'

2) I am not Sherlock Holmes. No amount of walking round and picking things up quickly/sit contemplatively with my hands in an arch/squinting like I've smelt something bad then dashing off without explanation will change this

3) I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with Benedict Cumberbatch. 

0 Whispered words: