Sunday 27 January 2013

Lets do the time warp again... and again... and again


Action shot as the announcement for the start of the show went off. 



 corset- ebay, shorts h&m, nerdiness- model's own

It was my birthday on Wednesday (the big one seven) and as a special treat went and got myself some tickets to go see Rocky Horror... again. I can't help myself! It's just so good.  I've got a problem. I can quote nearly the whole thing with my friend. OKAY. I ADMIT IT. I'M A FAN GIRL. 
Is that what you wanted?!

But srzly it's so amaze. Oliver Thornton's Frank is so fantastic and sexy and lawd, I'm off again. His thighs are made of genuine steel. They don't move at all, there's pure rock beneath those fishnets. 

So, as you can see I went as Columbia. Pretty pleased with my outfit considering it cost me about a tenner over all seeing as a I owned the shorts and just threw some ribbon at them, glittered the corset myself and got the tail coat and bow tie with an amazon voucher, and vouchers aren't really money. 

However I'd just like to make a public apology to the man sat in front of me and tp the cleaning staff of New Wimbledon Theatre for covering the man's bald head and the floor around my seat in glitter. I'll know to use stronger glue and to time warp less enthusiastically next time. I'M SORRY. I didn't mean to make it look like there had been a fairy massacre around my seat or that Edward Cullen had followed me from the seat to the ice cream.  

Oh no. Oh no. I've just seen the dates for Southampton. That's only a train journey away. 

0 Whispered words: