Sunday 4 May 2014

This is basically what I looked like the whole way through autumn/winter. I love this coat, bought straight off the mannequin in a shop in Brick Lane. I stormed in, credit card held high shouting 'I'LL TAKE IT. DEROBE THAT WOMAN'. I didn't do that of course, that would be rude, I said please. It does also have a detachable cape, which really is quite exceptional, and very Sherlock. Maybe one day you'll be lucky enough to see it. 

When I wear this ensemble I like to think, in my head, that I look like a WWII codebreaker, along with my huge bag full of sixth form folders. I am aware that doesn't quite transfer over into real life however ha, but it's the thought that counts. I've also finally managed to pin curl my hair into a way I like it, having followed a pin curl pattern that can only be described as pin curling for dummies as that's the only way I can make it work. 

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend one and all. 



0 Whispered words: